The Aboriginal Hostels Limited Child Protection Framework is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that all children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. All Aboriginal Hostel Limited staff and volunteers are responsible for the care and protection of the children who are living away from home in one of AHL's nine secondary education hostels.
This Annual Report describes the management and performance of Aboriginal Hostels Limited (AHL) in the financial year from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.
This Annual Report describes the management and performance of Aboriginal Hostels Limited (AHL) in the financial year from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017.
Our Customer Service Charter is an expression of our commitment in the provision of our services to you and outlines what services we provide, what you can expect from us and how you can assist us with improvements.
We will strive to consistently deliver a quality experience for every resident by offering well maintained hostels, having clean and comfortable beds, providing nutritious meals and delivering service with a SMILE from our professional staff.
This policy details the AHLs Chief Executive Officer's Expectations regarding Work Health and Safety in the workplace
Making a contribution to a diverse, inclusive workplace by treating each other with courtesy and respect.
- recognise discrimination, bullying or harassment
- take up opportunities for development
- respect different outlooks on life
- take personal responsibility to promote inclusive behaviour
- recognise and guard against your own prejudices
- challenge unacceptable behaviour
- learn to understand what others actually believe and value
- be sensitive and courteous